[NTLK] Cell phone

From: Ron Uphoff (RAUphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 17:42:00 EDT

It seems that I might need to buy a new cell phone. If so, I'd like to get
the one that fits best with my MP2100. The last time I checked the FAQ, I
didn't find much to go on. I live in a Sprint PCS area but currently have
the luxury of being in Ontario on a small lake that is part of the Rideau
Canal. I have only my Newt for email etc. so web sit referrals will be
cumbersome at best. Any recommendations for a good cell phone companion to
the Newt?
Thanks

Ron Uphoff
Knoxville, TN