[NTLK] eMate-iMac

From: Jurgen Mintert (mintert_at_planet.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 17:06:10 EDT

I will thank everybody for respondig to my questions. I have an iMac SE
FlowerPower, i orderd and install this keyspan USB/seriel dongle AND i can
use my HP DeskWriter C. The eMate is backed up, all systems running.I will
buy a new printer but that needs some time to decide which one. If my
messages come to the list now as HTML, please don't yell, but tell me how to
make it text only. I try to find out myself, but the Apple help files ARE
very big.
If it is possible to connect my SE/30 with the dongle to the iMac, then i
could get my files in the machine. There is no AppleTalk support as i
understand. Every help is welcome, but i would like to email personal
because this is not exactly an Newton topic.

Regards Jurgen Mintert
mintert_at_planet.nl