[NTLK] Off topic for sale...anyone interested in Newtons distant cousin the iPAQ?

From: Kevin Webb (webb3201_at_airmail.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 20:30:06 EDT

Sorry to send this to the Newton list but someone may have been wanting
to try something new. My office is moving to ACT (ugh) which means I
cannot use my iPaq 3650 anymore. Good news is I will be able to drag
out the trusty Newton (I think). anyway, I have a great package for
anyone looking for an iPaq, you will not have to accessorize. Here are
the goods.

iPAQ 3650 (32 mb Ram )
PC Card Sleeve
Silver Slider II CF sleeve
IBM 340mb microdrive
PC Card NIC
CF Modem
64 mb cf card
16 mb cf card
Smart media to CF adapter
Vaja iFlip cover
EB belt case
Compaq expanding case
Targus Keyboard
USB cradle
AC Adapter
All manuals, CDs and boxes
I am sure I have forgotten something.

The best part is that the machine has two years remaining on it Carepaq
extended warranty. Any problems, you get a machine overnight. Screen
pristine thanks to screen protectors.

List price on this stuff is sickening. I will let it go for 800.00 plus
shipping. Money order, check , or escrow

buss me off list
kevin
webb3201_at_airmail.net