[NTLK] Password forgotten on MP2100

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 15:56:08 EDT

This is probably the second time I've posted a question on this forum. Have
always been listening in but really never had input or any other questions.
Seems like some always ask the right ones..but any ways. I just bought a
used Mp2100 in great condition and the person that sent it to me forgot there
password!!!! I cant find my manual for my MP2000 but I know there is a way
to bypass it....could anyone help!!!!!! thanks in advance

Japecan