[NTLK] FS: Unused 2Mb Apple Newton Flash Cards

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 00:55:56 EDT

With all these discussions on wearing out memory I have become worn out.
I've been reading the list ever since I got my MP130 (still don't know
enough to make an intelligent reply). My love to all those who answered
questions I wish I had asked. *woof* I recently acquired a rather largish
quantity of 2Mb Flash Cards from StevieOhMyGodIKilledNewton in order to
obtain the price I wanted. Works in any Newton (of course). However, they
are read only on my eMateU. *cackle* Even has the nifty shatterable jewel
case for a lovely shine when not in use. I would say the Newton is eternal,
but I guess a million taps would kill any of us...

Here's the deal.

US$17.50 per card.
US$3.95 for USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation
    (regardless of number purchased)

Insurance upon request for fee of exact cost.
Special shipping arrangements on request.

Guaranteed to look pretty AND work!

I prefer paypal. Payable to this email.
Other payment arrangements upon request.
Priority will be given to Paypal of course.

Please remember to direct inquiries to myself and not the list. Unless of
course you desire everyone to read it and it is universally aplicable.

b|indwo|f
from the cache