[NTLK] Marc Weinberg just canceled a payment to you

From: marc_at_asc.gov
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 10:25:29 EDT

Marc Weinberg canceled the following payment to you:

Amount: $25.00
Note: Here's my donation to you folks in connection with my purchase of the $1.25 flash memory cards. Thanks for all the good work!
Marc Weinberg

Payments can only be canceled if the recipient fails to sign up.
To claim all future payments, sign up for PayPal today! It's
fast, free and secure.

PayPal lets you instantly and securely send money by email.

We hope you'll join PayPal soon!

Note: If you have already signed up, you need to either add this
email address to your PayPal account in the Profile
subtab or you need to confirm this email address so that
additional payments do not get canceled.

"Best of the Web"
- Forbes

"Using the service is actually safer than a check or money order."
- Wall Street Journal

"PayPal can play a major role in your life. You can use it to pay
for stuff at auction sites, settle dinner debts with friends or nudge
your cousin to repay that $50 he borrowed at the family reunion."
- Time

                     PAYPAL SECURITY REMINDERS

                     Email Links and Logging In

If you are logging in to your PayPal account after clicking a link
in an email or clicking on a logo, make sure the URL appearing in
your browser window begins with https://www.paypal.com.

                   Confirm your payment receipts!

In order to confirm your receipt of payment, please login to your
PayPal account and check the "Overview" or "History" subtabs of the
"My Account" tab for proper receipt of these funds. If there is a
discrepancy between the amount stated in this email and what is
reflected in your transaction history, please contact us at
service_at_paypal.com.

                      Protect Your Password!

PayPal and its representatives will NEVER ask you to reveal your
password. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. If anyone asks for
your password by phone or by email, or on any website other than
PayPal.com, refuse and immediately report this to service_at_paypal.com.