Re: [NTLK] HP Infrared Inkjet Printers

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 17:50:02 EDT

Like Woo Lee I use an HP340 with the IrDA adapter just about everyday
with my eMate. It never ceases to amaze people when I pull out these
self contained babies, sit them next to each other and start printing.
It's not the fastest printer in the world, but the quality is excellent,
and the printer is still supported. I found mine on ebay last year
complete with the battery and IrDA connector for about $150. Seems a
little steep, but well worth it for the convenience. Before I was using
a Stylewriter 2200 w/battery pak, and I tried a Citizen PN-60 also. The
HP unit is by far the best.

Glenn Roe