[NTLK] Problems with Computer-Show.com

From: Garrett Power (gettenripped_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 18:57:35 EDT

    I ordered a card from computer-show.com. It was the 3com eithernet card=
.
I sent them an email asking what was the part number of the card and he gav=
me tha 3com 3c589c. Well to my surprise I got the card in today and I got
the sam card that Olli received. Well the card is a 3C562c card. This reall=
ticks me off as everybody else got the right card from the same people as w=
ordered from. It even more makes me made stating that they said it was a
3C589 card. What should I do. Thank god I bought a card from a guy at a
computer/hamfest a few weeks ago brand new. I wanted something to play with
while I was wait for this one to came in. I am so glad I bought it from the
guy for 20 bucks. : ) but I don=B9t know what to do now.

Garrett