Re: [NTLK] AW: Re - Power was interrupted...

From: zbir_at_urbanape.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 13:44:36 EDT

[ 20MB card diagnosis elided ]

> > Thought I'd mentioned it before, but I guess I never did.
>
> So, the theory here would be that the card is drawing too much power?

That would be my current ( ha! pardon the pun ) theory, yes. Like I said,
it's been running all afternoon now on my desktop, and I've almost
completely transferred all my contacts from my Palm, and I've had nary a
shutdown.

Sad, really, it was one of the real draws to this package. I've already
got several Flash RAM auctions tagged in ebay, though. Keeping my eyes
open.

me = { 'name' : 'Zachery Bir', 'email' : 'zbir_at_urbanape.com',
       'voice' : '(804) 353-3742', 'url' : 'http://www.urbanape.com/' }