[NTLK] Docking Cradle questions...

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 18:17:12 EDT

When I bought my MP130 less than one month ago, not only did it
revolutionise my life (it's better than having two brains), it came with
lots of toys. One was a docking cradle. Now, After numerous uses of said
cradle, I have discovered that if I charge the battery in the Newton, the
life of the charge is longer than the extra battery that I charge in the
secondary charger for the extra battery. Is this my imagination???

Next, since I am asking one question, might as well ask this: can I plug
the Power adapter that plugs into the cradle directly into my MP130?

Lastly, how often is it necessary to replace the internal "clock" style
battery? How will I know it is time to replace it?

Thanks for answering all my questions.

b|indwo|f
I gave my eyes to the Daystar... -from the cache