Re: [NTLK] 10061 error

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 00:36:55 EDT

on 09/08/01 00:14, Garrett Power at gettenripped_at_home.com wrote:

> I get the 10061 error when i do something. How do i fix this? I
> have a MP2000 upgraded.

There are a few utilities that will help with that, although this problem is
due to a bug in the Newton OS, with upgraded 2000 or 2100. The one I use is
"SysPatch 0.4b" by Richard C. Li, I think. You should find it on UNNA. I set
it to patch the error at power off, so everytime I'm powering off my 2100,
SysPatch does its little magic so well, that I don't remember the last time
I had a -10061.

-Laurent.