[NTLK] Such a nice group

From: Anthony Randazzo (SupahCoolX_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 13:32:28 EDT

Hi all. I just wanted to let you know how great a group you are. Even
though I've only been on the list for a few days, I'm amazed by how helpful
you can be in solving each others' problems. I also want to thank you for
advice and suggestions on how to acquire my own first Newton. One guy even
donated $25 to my cause! I really look forward to getting my own Newton
sometime (hopefully) soon so that I can start to play a bigger role in this
thriving community. Thanks!
Anthony Randazzo
SupahCoolX_at_mac.com

PS- If you have an old/extra MP130 or 2x00 (maybe even an OS2.0 MP120 or an
eMate) laying around that you might be looking to sell, let me know and we
might be able to work something out!