Re: [NTLK] Apple eNews (August 9, 2001) and the Newton

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 17:46:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/01 4:54:33 PM, doug_ramsay_at_hotmail.com writes:

<< I seem to recall a story where he was doing a
bit on handhelds, and the one he drew bears a striking resemblance to the
MP100. For those who get Apple eNews, you've probably seen it by now. For
those who don't, see todays Newton Musings on my site... >>

I think I have a few autographed strips featuring a Newton around here
somewhere!!

That didnt look like a Newton it was drawn to be a Newton. Michael is a
regular Newton User. an old 100 or 110 is what he still uses.

this Old Newt was featured in the past at his site www.thenorm.com and in
the norm fanclub newsletter.

Keep the Green
Rich