Re: [NTLK] Teletype GPS

From: bill shamam (bill_at_guns-media.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 11:49:45 EDT

I just called Teletype and it seems that even though they no
longer support TeleType GPS for Newton, they still sell it. Due
to this I have removed the archive from my ftp server.

Sorry about this, folks.

Bill

PS - The person who answered the phone didn't speak English very
well, and when I asked if they still sold Newton software, she
said "Not Newton.. Brookline!" (both are cities in MA, if you
don't get it.. or maybe it just wasn't that funny).

* bill shamam <bill_at_guns-media.com> [010810 10:57]:

> I haven't had much time to read the list lately, but I understand
> that this software is in demand and acceptable to distribute.
> Someone let me know if I am mistaken (re: distribution).
>

> ftp://enki.continuity.cx/pub/newton/Teletype.sit
>
> Stuffit 5 archive containing Apple DiskCopy images. If you're on
> another platform and just want the pkg files, let me know and I
> will post them as well.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Bill (who has his eye on a Garmin eTrex Vista)
> --
> bill shamam
> bill_at_guns-media.com
>
> --