Re: [NTLK] Virtual Intern Re-released

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 00:43:06 EDT

I am pre-med.

I am using HandLink v.1.1v5 from Morgan Creek Medical.
It's freeware as of two years ago IIRC.
It's very good however 'VI' was what I always wanted.
My current use is supporting local MD's and keeping nutritional status of
some of their patients.
This also helps to maintain a database of intake to monitor interactions.
Well, gotta make more room on one of my Newts.
>Virtual Intern, an exceptional medical records application that runs only
on
>the Newton, is now available once again. PDAMed, the original owner and

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
 http://www.newtontalk.net