Re: [NTLK] Witty Keys

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 03:43:49 EDT

Sean, it's comments like this that amaze me.

If you want Witty Keys, then buy it! What's the big deal?! Why would
you not want to pay his small fees to use something that does what you
want?

I thought we are trying to keep the Newt community alive. What's wrong
with paying for software that we want to use, be it shareware or
commercial?

Sure I am thankful for thsoe who have donated their software to the
community, and those who make Freeware products. At the same time, I am
also very thankful for those who make and still support their products.

Sorry for my rant...

Sushi