[NTLK] Folks, I need your help!!

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 17:17:55 EDT

Hi gang,

DotClock, a new application I wrote, is but one bug away from
being released. However, this bug is very difficult to locate
as it doesn't occur at all on any of my Newtons and appears to
occur only once when it occurs at all. At least none of the 5
beta testers who reported this were able to reproduce it.
I would be extremely thankful if as many of you as possible
could go to http://www.pda-soft.de/body_dotclock.html ,
download the 4 files you find there and give it a try. It
won't cost you more than 10 - 15 minutes all in all.
This page should be browsable with a Newton, too, the only
two images it contains are the background image and the banner.

Thank you very much in advance

Frank