[NTLK] FOR SALE: Buy my newton briefcase [I'm in the UK] and keyboard

From: arthur battram (apb_at_cityplex.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 05:38:21 EDT

hi

anybody want to buy my newton briefcase [I'm in the UK]?

it is in perfect condition apart from one small cosmetic dent in leather on
the back of the case.

the briefcase is roughly A4 sized, holds papers and files, has big A4 pocket
on outside that'll take A4 pad up to 1.5 inches thick.

inside there's a velcro stand thingy to hold the newt, space for your mobile
phone, and velcro to attach the keyboard.

in fact, I'll sell my newton keyboard also!

which has only had v light use - I have the newt in a homemade cardboard
stand, with the keyboard on the left of my desk, next to my iMac keyboard.
I only ever use the keyboard to enter a quick address or note or search. I
once travelled with the case/keyboard and wrote a 3 page article on the
train, but my job changed so I stopped train travel, so never used the
case/keyboard as I envisaged to write whilst road-warrioring.

any one interested?

Best wishes,

[I love the idea that when you sit on a train, typing, you can describe
yourself the same way as a man who has lost seen his wife and children
murdered and the collapse of civilisation, who now wanders the australian
outback trying to survive. I know it's tough, especially for users of
windows laptops, but....]