Re: [NTLK] eMate to iMac? redux...

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 10:50:47 EDT

This is what I get for not reading ahead

From the cache of Brad Tober <newtontalk_at_mac.com>:

> Beware: Xircom has not and is not planning to release Mac OS X drivers
> for their USB - Serial adapters. Keyspan already has.

Fear Not my child, for OS X is crying out in the desert with a loud wail for
the redemption of Newtoniah. Verily I say unto you, mine LCIII shalt never
knowest OSX. But whenst the Holy Upgrade of Harmoni shalt come, also shalt
OSX be found.

b|indwo|f
2K available - from the cache