Re: [NTLK] Getting Reg codes from system soup

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:59:30 EDT

Thanx for all your help. I've managed to dig out most of the codes using SBM
- the only problem is Personal Minutes Supervisor (PMS).
I know there's a free version somewhere but the only website I find
(http://www.bloomington.in.us/~jswitte/) doesn't seem to have the link.
I've tried to delete it - incl. soups and installing the one at UNNA but I
still get the same request for registration.
If anybody knows the URL to the free PMS, please let me know.
Cheerio,
Jerry