[NTLK] Regarding eBase

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 18:15:02 EDT

Ermin,

I'm in negotiations with SCET (now LTScotland) to release both eBase and
Writer's Toolkit as freeware. After some initial effort on my part they
were very cooperative. They have already sent me both CDs and printed
documentation free of charge (the eBase CD includes Mac, Windows and even
Acorn/RiscOS connection apps!). I think they'll announce shortly where the
software can be downloaded.

I'll keep the list posted.

Otto