Re: [NTLK] Quick Newton to Mac text transfer?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 09:14:12 EDT

on 16-08-2001 2:40, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

>> Thanks for that information. Does anyone know how to obtain QUicken Connect -
>> UNNA wasn't much help when I tried a search for it.
>
> Patience, grasshopper.
>
> http://newyork.unna.org/unna/applications/financial/PocketQuicken/

That brings back memories, nothing like nostalgia for old and
really bad TV series ;-)

But seriously, I always trust the Google/Unna search, but with a search
with "Quicken" as the search criterion it only turned up links to Pocket
Money ReadMe's, so should we not trust the search function as much ?

Robert Benschop