[NTLK] [Noise] Re: Free PMS, 2.1, anyone?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 16:19:12 EDT

On Jeu 16 aoû 2001 Robert Benschop wrote:
>on the other hand, it shows that Listar
>successfully filters out attachments and that's
>really good news !

On the contrary to Paul F. who finds bugs you even haven't thought of, Robert is always happy with the software we provide and insists on working features rather than on bugs (e.g. attachments filtering instead of the way this build of Listar handles Quoted Printable, handwriting improvement vs the fact that you can It do a single operation in Dick Mgr Without getting an error alert, etc.)

Paul who loves the Newton users.

--
Newton Evangelist & Developer (alt.rec...., ATA Support, Quotes, etc)
Newton web page: http://www.kallisys.com/newton/