Re: [NTLK] InkSpot Problems

From: bpearce_at_cloud9.net
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 08:33:36 EDT

>That sounds a bit similar to me. You could try to modify the InkSpot
>system entry to get past just that article that chokes InkSpot, but
>marking the group as read will definitely be faster.

Now that I know, I might try that next time. (It's frustrating, but there usually isn't anything in
Usenet I can't live without reading.)

>Are you using a global killfile of any sort? If so, what it is?

I've had a few global killfiles; the one I'm using now is "ebay" in the subject line. (I also have
several killfiles for the individual groups, as well.)

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net