Re: [NTLK] small printer driver

From: zbir_at_urbanape.com
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 15:49:42 EDT

> > small printer driver on Japanese Website
> >
> > http://homepage.mac.com/ilikemac/Newton/MP130I/MP130I.html
>
> wow! just found this powernote page with a lotsa pics
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/ilikemac/SP/PowerNote/PowerNote1.html
>
> powernote is some kind of macOS-based device the size of a newton, but i
> cant read japanese, unfortunately.
>
> ive heard of this, but never seen this site until now

google brings up a thread from NTLK back in March April of 2000 about
this very page. Some concluded it was either a hoax or a demo product
from a MacWorld Tokyo that never saw the light of day.

me = { 'name' : 'Zachery Bir', 'email' : 'zbir_at_urbanape.com',
       'voice' : '(804) 353-3742', 'url' : 'http://www.urbanape.com/' }