Re: [NTLK] *Must Have* apps?

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 14:33:31 EDT

Brad,

I have to say I'm both surprised and not surprised at your news. While I
paid an inflated amount to Russell for a pile of newtons, accessories, and
the exclusive distribution rights for the Tibet serial codes (the real prize
in that purchase!), Russell is an extremely nice person and very helpful.

I'm happy for you.

ken Whitcomb