[NTLK] Splitting memory card

From: Tim De Chant (dechant_at_stolaf.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 23:57:01 EDT

Hey everyone. I purchased an old Cisco router card (8 MB) a few months
ago and it has worked perfectly for me. While it still works, I took it
out today and noticed the casing was not only starting to warp, but that
the two halves were actually splitting apart. I don't want to throw it
out but I won't be using it everyday. Is there a temp fix that will
hold it together for limited backup use, ect.? Can I tape it? Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tim