Re: [NTLK] GPS/GIS Questions... Help please!

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 20:52:51 EDT

   Hmmm. While I agree that people tend to be very reliant on technology, I
am not sure how this relates to the GPS/GIS questions I had. Yet, along you
train of thought, I have no problem opening a map and finding my way but
why use a rather archaic, greatly inefficient, and unreliable method when
one can utilize GPS? And, further, there is no way that a map could begin
to be used informatively as a GIS platform could...

  Yet sometimes just putting the sandals on and going for a walk is the
best solution! :-)

Always,

Sam