Re: [NTLK] sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWR apps for it?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 14:16:46 EDT

>On 8/22/01 @ 3:05 AM, Bill davis wrote:
>
>If you decided to go Palm, get a HandEra 330
>(www.handera.com). It's as close to a Newton
>2100 as you'll get in a Palm product. I'm not
>an employee, just a happy customer.

If my Newts died today, the Handera 330 would be the replacement.

As Bill states, it is as close to the Newt as you can get. Lot's of nice
features. Plus it runs all Palm OS software right out of the box.

Only thing that I really wish that it had, was a headphone jack.

However, for now I will continue being happy using my Newts...

...and dream that someday, Apple will re-enter the market! :-)

Sushi