[NTLK] Re Tibet

From: Andy Wells (andywells_at_hotkey.net.au)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 18:55:48 EDT

>From: Paul Nuernberger <pen1_at_spiff.net>

>Have you tried it without the memory card in the camera ?? I found that
>Tibet choked on mine with more than an 8MB memory card in the slot. Also,
>are you on a 2000 or 2100 ?
>
>Paul Nuernberger

Paul
I've tried it on a 2000 ( standard ) and an eMate ( upgraded )
same result. Even with only one pic on the camera.....
Not sure what you mean "without the memory card in the camera"
( I have a 2MB and a 4MB btw ). Doesn't a card have to be in the camera for
it to take a pic. as it has no internal store ?

Do you run Tibet from Internal or a flash card ?

thanks again
Andy

Andy Wells
EDS Australia