[NTLK] AW: another SER-001 installation report

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 02:11:13 EDT

[Johannes Wolf]
Ed, the problem with the long screw is minor, apart of this little issue the SER-001 fits as perfectly as ever possible into the Newt. David replied that he would strongly recommend to use the screw and to insert a countersink to make the screw head flush. Thus this minor "problem" is solved.
Sorry, I have never seen neither the real hardware nor a picture from the PixSolution hardware, so I do not have an idea if they would fit both together.
Johannes

I have also heard on this list that there is a space
problem inside the Newt if you have the PixSolution
speed upgrade and you want to get the SER-001 as well.
I am considering both upgrades and want to make sure
that before I purchase either one or the other that
both will be able to co-exist comfortable inside my
MP2000u...If not, then a serious decision making must
be done!
Ed
web/gadget guru