Re: [NTLK] EZPresenter

From: Dave Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 15:41:38 EDT

http://www.ezshow.com

I have an EZ2VGA card, which they no longer offer - now it's the EZ2TV card,
which offers more connectivity options, but is more expensive. I've used my
card (only outputs to VGA monitor) for presentations very successfully. It's
cool because you can write on the slides to notate or draw attention to
something on the slide, and in multiple colors - like an invisible layer on
top of the slide. Enjoy.

- Dave