[NTLK] Problem with my only writable flash card

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 19:07:56 EDT

What type of newton do you have? Have you tried to reset without activating
packages (hold the stylus point down on the left hand side of the screen
about a 1/4" from the edge during the reset, your newton will ask if you
want to activate internal packages, tap YES or NO and still hold the stylus
down near the edge, then it will ask if you want to activate card packages,
tap NO)? If that works, see if you can remove the bad packages in card
overview. If not, and you have a MP2x00 newton, contact me off list about a
replacement card offer.

Kevin