Re: [NTLK] IrDA To an HP?

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 20:41:26 EDT

Hello All,

  I was looking to send a document that I wrote an my eMate to an HP
PhotoSmart 1000 printer I have that has an IrDA port. However after trying
various protocols, as well as playing with the preferences on the eMate, I
was not able to get the two machines to talk to each other. I also took a
look on UNNA for any type of drivers that might help and only saw some
utilities for Epson printers. Is it possible to get the HP with IrDA port
to accept either an IrDA print or beam from an eMate?

  Thanks to all!

Sam