Re: [NTLK] Backlight prob?

From: Dave Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 15:14:47 EDT

Excellent!

As far as Prefs, I can see 12: Security, Locale, Sound, Recording, Alarm,
Sleep, Handwriting Recognition, Modem, Auto Dock, AppleTalk, Sunrise, and
Alarm.

As I recall there was a patch which addresses the scrolling problem called
Prefs Patch, which you can get here:
http://www.unna.org/unna/utilites/patches/ It's called PPatch.pkg in that
directory. The other Prefs Patch (2.1) is different. Here is the web site
for the patch just in case: http://www.sbm.nu/englisch/newton/ppatch/

- Dave