Re: [NTLK] graffiti etc.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 00:59:03 EDT

Hey no problem! While I find the prospect of human
cloning intriguing, the world would be quite a boring
place if everyone were me! (not that I would be able
to convince any rational scientist to clone
myself...~shudder~) other people's perceptions allow
an intelligent person to broaden their scope and
consider alternate theories. Thanks for your
viewpoint...and as you said, "we do not know"
therefore further speculation would be just that! Now,
excuse me, my cat wants to tell me something...

ed
web/gadget guru
--- Samuel Jacobson <jacobson98_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
<snip>
> We do not know of the
> rationalizing attributes
> of other organisms, be they in Animalia or not, thus
> cannot place ourselves
> above anything; nor should we ever as it would
> indeed be inappropriate and
> elitist (in no way meaning to Judge her, just MHO).
<snip>

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...