Re: [NTLK] TeleType Recipie Software?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 04:29:31 EDT

on 8/23/01 5:15 PM, John M. Powell at iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Hey gang... I've posted this before but thought I'd check
> once more. I am looking for a program from TeleType (makers
> of the GPS software) that came with a large number of recipies,
> and allowed you to add in your own. Kind of a cool digital
> cookbook. I've not been able to find it anywhere. TeleType
> admitted to me they used to offer it, but don't have any
> Newton software on site anymore so I can't get it from them.
> Anyone have this software?

Yeah, they also had a Macintosh Hypercard stack version of this.
Unfortunately, at the moment, I can't remember its name. I think I still
have the floppy for it, but don't have a floppy drive on my computer, and
the disks are in with the kids' computer (hidden from my 4yrold's eyes) :-).
If somebody were to really press me, I could look for it, without any
guarantees of finding it. :-) Keep in mind, this is the Hypercard stack
version, not the Newton version. I, personally would also be interested in
the Newton version. I remember seeing it once on their site, and trying to
convince my wife to get it. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland