[NTLK] Palm customer support

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-S3 (Frank.Gruendel_at_de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 08:29:03 EDT

> and the palm comes with "customer support" ROTFL. [Johannes Wolf] ;-(((

My personal experience is quite different. When I lost my Palm's battery
cover
in a plane, I called the Palm support hotline. A charming lady assured me
that
it would be no problem whatsoever to ship me a new one. They wouldn't even
charge me for it. I told her that, albeit quite embarassing after that
generous
offer, I'd prefer obtaining two covers because I was afraid that I'd lose it
a second time. She told me, just as friendly as before, that that wasn't a
problem,
either. All this took me less than two minutes, 3 days later I had 2 battery
covers
in my mail at no cost.
Ordering replacement pens (this time not for free) took not much longer.

Frank