Re: [NTLK] Has anyone seen the eZaur.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 21:35:25 EDT

Hi Sushi!

By the time I finished downloading 183 emails by 2:20 pm PST, I was pleased
to see your response to Sharp's "uh-oh, linux not ready". ;-)

Pencomputing.com had a great article about Aki. and all the stuff that
never sees the US. :-(
I thought about the Zaurus before my first Newt.(MP100) in 1995, but the
interface wasn't as friendly as the Newt's., besides I'm really a Mac guy
'to the core'. LOL!

..so much into Mac that most of the hard drive on my used VAIO is
dedicated to the Newt., an offline-UNNA archive... LOL!
..but wait till I get an iBook, I've got over 400 megs. of Newton stuff
ready to jump onto a Mac drive. Then I can use that sleek Sony to prop up
my iBook. :-D
------------------
>For those on this board, if you ever have a chance to visit Japan,
>definitely make time to see Akihabara. There are many devices that are
>available over here that you will never see in the states. It's a gagget
>lover's heaven! :-)
>
>BTW, there are lot's of cool things besides electronic stuff as well.
>For example, I saw my first model airplane jet engine (true turbine). It
>is very small. Cost is around 7 grand.
>
>Sushi

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspringis
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net