[NTLK] Wishlist for dev. (was: Carpman has left the Arena.)

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 23:47:15 EDT

There already exists a wishlist for development, of sorts.
Newton Developers Bulletin Board has a wish list forum. You may need to set
the visible posts time frame back to the maximum value (1 year I believe) to
see everything but there are some great ideas there. Developers and users
alike should make a point of visiting.

http://www.imageguild.com/newton/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

BTW, a friend of mine is donating his loaning me his license for UBB as he
is not using it at the moment. So the NDBB will be full-featured soon, until
my generous friend may find he needs it back. Look soon for the ability to
edit posts and do other cool things on it!

Ken Whitcomb