Re: [NTLK] eMate Battery replacement

From: Jonathan A. Rodriguez (cameraboy9_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 03:45:31 EDT

Sounds great, Paul!

Man, thank you for taking this upon yourself; putting 1600mAh cells in a
plastic battery holder sounds like a MUCH better proposition than soldering a
pack from scratch.

Can't wait to hear more; my eMate currently discharges at a rate of about 20% -
25% an hour; not too bad, but I'm sure it will only get worse, and any less
than 4 hours between recharges and it will just be unusable :-)

Thanks again,
-Jon