Re: [NTLK] info-newt.com

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 14:52:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/01 2:46:21 PM, andreas_at_lindkvist.com writes:

<< I miss www.info-newt.com
sad that the site is down...
what could make it get online again?
andreas
-- >>

Bill moved to a new home and his ISP did not get him connected. He also has
switched to Handera . The site was inactive for a long time. I wish I could
get his archives.

BTW
TON keeps up to date of news and announcements on our news page.

Sad to see naother great site go down. But there are always new ones.

Keep the Green
Rich