Re: [NTLK] Revelar Connection Utility (RCU)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 16:47:26 EDT

on 8/26/01 6:33 PM, Andreas Lindkvist at andreas_at_lindkvist.com wrote:

> It looks like a cool app... sync the newton in a great way to my mac...
> if it works....
>
> Anyone who tried it?

I bought it, used it several times, but then I got a non-serial Pismo
Powerbook and it crashes on launch with a type 15 error I think. It has
something to do with not being able to find the serial port. This is with
the Keyspan adapter installed. A real bummer. But when it worked, it was
nice.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams