Re: [NTLK] newton game: Jig?!

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 09:27:31 EDT

What he does not tell us is which ftp server he looked at. The one the=20=

page is on, or the one the download is on. It is on the download=20
server. Copy the link for the package to download, then past that into=20=

IE, removing the reference to the file. This will now point to the ftp=20=

server that has the program that he talked about.

Hope this helps.

--
My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. -Yoda, Jedi Master
=EF=A3=BF