[NTLK] Digital Newton Magazine

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 09:56:05 EDT

Rene Raggl is still looking for contributions to the digital Newton
magazine. He needs opinions, reviews, and general facts of a mobile
life and so on. The articles don't have to be more than about a half
to a whole A4 page. Anyone can contribute. There is even a section
for things of the nature of "I'm looking for / I offer". He is
looking for the opinions of the average Newton user. There also may
be a quiz with some fine prizes, but none of this can happen without
the contributions of the Newton Community!

If you would like to help, simply contact Raggl Rene,
<rene-raggl_at_ms-design.at>.

-James

--
The James Elliott Newton Site: