Re: [NTLK] Got my MP100

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 12:55:56 EDT

On 8/27/01, Oliver Brose quoth:
>Compared to the MP2100, it's tiny and light as a feather, and the contrast
>of the screen is just amazing.

Oh yeah. Love that screen contrast. You can even read it in a dimly
lit bar, if you have a tendency to hang out in that sort of place to
write...

>What troubled me: On the MP2100 I'm used to write most of my notes in
>electronic ink, and have them recognized lateron.
>It seems that this MP is not capable of doing so - or is it?
>Marking + doubletap etc. doesn't seem to work...

I think this feature was added in OS 1.3. You set the recognizer to
do neither letters, nor shapes (both squares white), and just write,
then double tap the words and it converts it. I just tried it on my
MP100, and it works.

I know OS 1.2 didn't have it but upgrade to the latest OS (1.3 415333
I think) and it'll be there.But if it's an actual 1.05 OMP, it ain't
there. Sorry.

Later,

--
ben.