Re: [NTLK] PDF

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 13:26:00 EDT

Following up to my own post, I just came across this link to source code for
what is supposed to be Windows & Linux command line converters for RTF, HTML
and PDF to PDB (whatever that is). I've not looked at this file at all and
don't really have the programming skills to fiddle with it (unless it
happens to be in Fortran ;) ). But, if anyone is so inclined, have fun!
And let me know if any Mac person out there cobbles up a PDF-RTF converter,
I'd be interested in playing w/ it.

The link is:

http://users.rcn.com/arenamk/ConverterSource.zip

- Eric.