[NTLK] IC Memory PCMCIA Cards

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 23:53:36 EDT

When I got the 4MB cards that were sold as part of the NTLK donation deal, I
also got a few IC Memory Cards (Flash E2Prom 4MB, 2KB Attribute Memory with
8MBit Flash). These are made by Seiko Epson Corporation. These didn't work
in the newtons but were labelled for router equipment just like the other
cards. They have a nice sturdy housing similar to the Newton brand memory
cards.

I have seen memory cards similar to this (IC Memory) used for Polaroid
digital cameras.

Anyone want them or know what they are used for? No NTLK donation required
but I am asking the same $2 per card plus shipping.

Thanks and sorry about posting an advertisement on the list but I would like
to know what they are used for.

Kevin