Re: [NTLK] Printers over Appletalk

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 10:46:36 EDT

You know, you are right. It has been so long since I did this that I=20
forgot. Yes, I had to take the module off to print to it as well. =20
Sorry for the confusion.

--
Fear is the path to the Dark Side.  Fear leads to anger, anger leads to=20=

hate, hate leads to suffering-- Yoda, Jedi Master =EF=A3=BF