Re: [NTLK] NUGWash meeting

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 14:31:28 EDT

On Friday, August 31, 2001, at 02:19 PM, markmontoya_at_mindspring.com
wrote:

> Date? Weds and Fri are good for me.
>
> Location? Northern Va or DC
>
> Theme? Anything! I would like to show off my EZ2TV card and throw
> around some ideas for a Newton Docking station, I have some ideas. I
> also have some Newton extra i can sell or trade (MP130, MP2000,
> keybooard, 110 charging station, etc)

Mark, Laurent, et al.

I'd love to participate. I'm down in Richmond. Wednesdays might be kinda
flaky, but I'm definitely interested. I've had my 2000U for over a month
now, and _still_ haven't installed anything on it :^)

It came without serial cables, and I just haven't found time to go
commandeer a friend's older Mac ( all my Macs have USB ), and since I've
got Ethernet - I'd just as soon not invest in serial cables and
adapters...

Ah, well. It's still useful with just the base apps!

me = { 'name' : 'Zachery Bir', 'email' : 'zbir_at_urbanape.com',
        'voice' : '(804) 353-3742', 'url' : 'http://www.urbanape.com/' }